Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Stampin' Up! Autumn Thinking of You Card

Happy mid-week, peeps! Today's post is a quicky. This is a card we made at our in our Card Group and Sue L. prepared the kit for us. All we had to do was assemble and glue! I have no idea what dies were used nor what stamp set was used for the sentiment but if you are interested, I will check with Sue.


I do know the embossing folder is the retired Woodland EF! Aren't these leaves gorgeous?

I'm entering my card in these challenges:

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

21 comments:

  1. Pretty fall leaves! Great colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty all leaves on a pretty card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic fall card, I think the gold accents are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card you made with the group... beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Suzanne. I was so happy I could enter both challenges.

      Delete
  5. That's lovely. Thanks for joining us at UYS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely leaves with the gold veins. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alyson, for commenting on behalf of DT.

      Delete
  7. These leaves are gorgeous. You've created a beautiful autumn piece. Thanks for sharing it with us at Try It On Tuesday. It is always appreciated. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Erika, for your comment on behalf of TIOT.

      Delete
  8. Beautiful card. I love the different sized leaves! Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT. Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful autumn leaves, thank you for linking your card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous! I love that gold grain in the big leaf. Thank you for playing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...