Thursday, June 10, 2021

Stampin' Up! Artistically Inked Meets Dragonfly Garden

 


Welcome to the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop. This week we have a sketch challenge. If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back!! Either way, you're in for a treat!!! Here's my card...

and here's the sketch...

My card base is Night of Navy with a mat of Basic Gray. I took a piece of Basic White and stamped the image from the Artistically Inked Stamp Set in Night of Navy and Basic Gray to create my own background. 


I wrapped a piece of Baker's Twine from the  Flowers for Every Season Combo Pack around the background mat and tied a bow. I adhered that panel to the card front.

Then I cut a Night of Navy backing for my sentiment from the Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set. I stamped that on a piece of Basic White in Basic Gray ink. Both pieces are cut with dies from Stitched So Sweetly. I adhered the sentiment to the backing with liquid glue and adhered the Night of Navy to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.

The inside I kept plain and simple by stamping the sentiment from Happy Thoughts in Basic Gray.

Thank you for taking a look at my card today. Now, on with the hop! Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko.  Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. Thank you for hopping with us.

Amy Koenders

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

14 comments:

  1. Lovely! Great way to thank someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this background in blues and grays!! Perfect for a masculine card! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Karen :) I passed this set by, but now I'm rethinking it with the way you've done your backgrounds. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sentiment! Love that twine with the touch of silver sparkle too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the quiet color palette! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that background. Very calming in those colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. .Love the background you created! Great colors too. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa, for commenting on behalf of Just Us Girls.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...