Friday, May 14, 2021

Stampin' Up! Happiest of Birthdays Card

 TGIF, peeps! I hope you will have a great lead in to a fun weekend. I know some of my team mates are heading for Maui for their SU 2020/2021 trip. They've waited a long time for COVID to get to a point where they could enjoy it. I'm am only a hobby demonstrator so there's no chance of that for me! So, I can stay home and make cards like this one...


I made this card a last week at our Stamp Club. The EF is the retired Basket Weave folder. I can't remember what stamp was the Happy Birthday and the bottom sentiment is a computer print out. Dottie spoiled us by having the shoes stamped on retired DSP and she fussy cut them for us too! We were all amazed.

One thing I do know is that the inside sentiment is from the Happiest of Birthdays Stamp Set. I finished the inside at home because I knew I wanted that saying.

I may dress up the inside a little bit more but I don't have a shoe stamp. Any ideas as to what I could add?

I'm playing today at Just Add Ink: Just Add Ink #554 - Just Add "G". My G is for high heel shoes that make you look Glamorous AND you can look like the "It Girl"!

Also, C.R.A.F.T. Challenge is celebrating its 12th birthday so Challenge #597 is a Birthday one. Happy b'day Design Team!

I can't leave out Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May 2021 Challenge! I love to play there.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you get a chance to go shoe shopping!


15 comments:

  1. Cute! I can’t believe she fussy cut shoes for all of you! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were 6 of us and she had shoes left over!! Thank you, Susan.

      Delete
  2. Fun design! Love the embossing folder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card for a shoe-aholic. Love the background.
    Thanks for joining our birthday blog hop at CRAFT challenge.
    Remember to post your card into the blog of each DT member to be in the draw for the prize in their blog.
    Good luck, hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sheryl, and thanks for the reminder about posting on each DT member's blogs. I forgot about that!!

      Delete
  4. GREAT card Karen :) I'm not a shoe person, but I absolutely LOVE this set. One of my favorites and I'm so happy it carried over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen. Not sure the shoes are SU. It's not Dressed to Impress.

      Delete
  5. I like your textured background and cute little shoes. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chantell, for commenting on behalf of JAI.

      Delete
  6. Who can resist a great pair of shoes? Thanks for sharing your fun card with us for our Just Add G challenge.
    Di, JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining the birthday bloghop at CRAFT Challenge. Hugs Sylvia Hoekman-DT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sylvia, for leaving a comment on behalf of CRAFT.

      Delete
  8. Wonderful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...