Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Animal Kingdom

 Good Wednesday morning, peeps! Today's post is brought to you by lions, tigers and bears, oh my! Well, not quite...but there is a lion, a masai giraffe, a herd of elephants, and an ankole, a/k/a Watusi.



Lunch was at the Satuli Canteen and dinner was at The Wave. My dinner pics were not appealing but lunch was! I love bowls but next time I will get rice and shrimp!


We were able to do the safari, which is obvious, and Expedition Everest. That was my last roller coaster ride in my lifetime. I am still recovering from being tossed around! My daughter and I headed back to the villa and the kiddos stayed in the park. It was a very enjoyable, but hot day once again. I love my family!

Today we are off to the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot...my favorite park in Disney. This is what I woke up to...getting started on the right foot!
Sunrises never get old. However, the people at the Contemporary Hotel got the better view of it!

See you real soon and thank you for visiting today.


3 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...