Sunday, April 18, 2021

Stampin' Up! Notes of Kindness Kit

Good morning, peeps! Hope your weekend is going smoothly. Did you know Stampin' Up! has many kits to offer for helping you create cards? Why, yes, you can read more about some here.

My cards today are from a retired kit, which first came out in 2018 and I just opened the box! I had a request for occasion note cards with no sayings inside so here's what I created with a portion of the kit. I can't wait to polish it off! I even used a mini Paper Pumpkin gift box to hold them. Take a look-see...

Mini Paper Pumpkin Box decorated with a gold piece from Forever Gold ($12.00 while supplies last)







I didn't use all of the kit ingredients but just brought in other stamps and dies. You can, no doubt, find this kit on eBay or elsewhere, but here's a kit you can find in my online store...just click on the photo to be transported!
Looking Up Kit - $29.00 (available until 5/3/21 while supplies last)

I haven't played in these challenges for awhile so I think today is the day!
A Place to Start #4 - Anything Goes "Make it Elegant" - I think the gift box has a touch of elegance with the Gold Foil

Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you tomorrow with either a mystery card, a masculine card or a makeover card...I love M & M's!!










6 comments:

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...