Monday, April 5, 2021

Stampin' Up! Dragonfly Garden Positive Thoughts

It's Monday Makeover Madness again and today I have made over a card I received from my team mate and friend, Susan.

Here is my card...




and here is Susan's...

I apologize for the quality of the photos but I need to get my light box up and running again!

The fun fold is called a bridge fold and you can find many tutorials for it on You Tube. I will list my measurements below.

You will be scoring and folding the base, then adhering your Designer Series Paper to the folds, along with adhering the sentiment panel which you have stamped. In this case, I used stamps from the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set. The dragonfly is stamped and punched out. It's adhered with a Stampin' Dimensional. For my Designer Series Paper, I used different patterns from the Dandy Garden 6 x 6 pack.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will try this fun fold.

I'm entering my card in these challenges:

Card Cuts in inches:

Base: 8 x 4 ¼, scored and folded at 1 ¼, 2 ½, 5 ½, 6 ¾

2 3/4 x 4 Basic White for center sentiment

2 7/8 x 4 1/8 (Designer Series Paper mat for center sentiment)

Designer Series Paper 5 1/2 x  1 1/4 for sentiment "bridge" mat

5 1/4 x 1 Basic White for sentiment "bridge" panel

Scrap  Basic White for dragonfly (Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set)

1 x 4 Designer Series Paper (4) for folded panels

Embellishments: Blue Adhesive Backed Gem and 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dot (Misty Moonlight)

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com


16 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Love the fun fold design, perfect colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dragonfly design and am honored that you liked the card enough to use it for a makeover! We all need to share those positive thoughts and feel good wishes. 🤗💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Susan. I loved your card and created yet another makeover which I'll be sharing this week.

      Delete
  3. Love this fun fold. You and Susan both did a terrific job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - so pretty! Love the colors and the fun fold! And the sentiment is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great fold style card, super choice of colours with great papers and images. Thank you for joining our Monochromatic challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kath, for commenting on behalf of Allsorts.

      Delete
  6. Two super creations and effective shape, many thanks for joining in with our AG/Mono theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful cards! Love the design and gorgeous stamps!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty cards. Thanks for sharing with us at CHNPP.
    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...