Monday, April 26, 2021

Stampin' Up! Campology

 Good Monday Morning Makeover, peeps! Remember yesterday the card I showed you? Yes or no, you can see it here.

Today I used the Campology Stamp Set and printed out another favorite Bible verse. I think this could be a masculine card, don't you? Thus, I'm playing at International Art & Soul Ch#107 A Card or Gift for a Man.


My card base is Night of Navy with a mat of Daffodil Delight. I sponged a piece of Basic White with Night of Navy, Misty Moonlight, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry inks. I cut out the computerized sentiment with a Stitched So Sweetly Die and sponged it so the white wouldn't be so bold. I added three Playful Patterns Resin Dots. I colored in the lantern light with my Dark Mango Melody Stampin' Blends. I'm hoping to turn this into an encouragement card.

I'm entering my card at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies April Challenge and Pammie's Inky Pinkies ATG 2117.

Thank you for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. Great way to use that stamp set! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Amy. I'm glad it's carrying over!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card and great way to showcase the stamp set. Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bonnie, for commenting on behalf of PIP.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...