Monday, December 21, 2020

Stampin' Up! Playful Alphabet Minnie Mouse Birthday

 It's Minnie Mouse Monday! I was commissioned to create a card for a 4-year-old girl who loves Minnie Mouse so here' how it turned out...


I used a stamp from Number of Years (retired) for the sentiment and a die from Playful Alphabet Dies to cut out the "4". The ribbon is Black Glittered Organdy 3/8". I die cut the circles with dies I had in my stash. The polka dot DSP was in my stash as well and it measures 4" x 2 1/2". It's adhered to a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White and mounted on the 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Basic Black card base. The hearts that make Minnie's bow are from the same unknown die package I had in my stash. I added a large Pearl Basic Jewel in the center.

For the inside...


The little girl's name is Ezra. It's a unisex forename which means "helper" in Hebrew. The Grandma and Granddad will be happy with the card, I hope! The sentiment is from the retired Well Scripted Stamp Set.

I'm entering my card in these challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today and have a blessed day.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

16 comments:

  1. Awww, that is so cute. One of our daughters is at Disney right now on her honeymoon. Thank you for sharing your art this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Don't forget to click LIKE on as may projects as you want including yours. The most liked project will be featured along with the top picks on Saturday. You can enter up to 5 different projects this week, so hope to see more of your creations.
    Merry Christmas!
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team @ Crafting Happiness Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janis. My daughter spent her honeymoon at Disney too...magical!

      Delete
  2. Oh - what fun this is! SHE will love it, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could see her face when she sees it! Thanks, Mary.

      Delete
  3. So cute! Love the little bow and the fun polka dot paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love the bow from the hearts. Ezra will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's PERFECT Karen :) I love this, you did a fantastic job creating Minnie Mouse

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and perfect papers for this card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our December "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Arlene, for leaving a comment on behalf of Die Cut Divas.

      Delete
  7. She'll LOVE this, it's absolutely adorable inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and as a big minnie fan I know it will be well received.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...