Sunday, December 20, 2020

Quote for Sunday

I want to take time today to thank the people who have helped stiffen my spine over the years. It is getting older and more brittle but it's still getting stronger!


Tomorrow I'll be back with either a Mystery Monday card, Masculine Monday card Makeover Madness Monday card or some other card that begins with M's. Monday, Monday, can't trust that day. Ooh, I love Mama Cass! Have a beautiful day, peeps!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Joshua 1:9 (ESV)

2 comments:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2417 Theme Challenge

Here is what I created for our theme challenge today... This is the inspiration for our theme... Our sponsor for this week's challenge i...