Saturday, December 26, 2020

Stampin' Up! Christmas Cards

Good Saturday morning! I hope all went well with your Christmas day and that it will continue over the weekend. I'd like to share the cards I received from my teammates and stamping friends. 



Susan Kuenzel - Snowflake Wishes fun fold

Rosie Kean - Snow Wonder fun fold


Lori Callies - Star of Light hand stamped DSP

LeAnne Pugliese - Winter Woods

Barbara Fadel - Stitched Stars Dies 

Thank you all and I appreciated all the Christmas cards and gifts I received. Here's a pic of what I made for the staff at The Celtic Ray. Hope they all have a sweet tooth!










4 comments:

  1. So many pretty cards! Thanks for sharing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great group of cards!! Makes getting the mail fun, doesn't it? And - if they DON'T have a sweet tooth...what is WRONG with them?!? LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does make it worthwhile walking to the mail box! Yes, the staff all had a sweet tooth and loved the way they were wrapped! I was delighted to use up some Plaid Tidings DSP!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...