Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Stampin' Up! Timeless Tropical Retirement Card

Happy Tuesday to you, peeps! My husband was Chief of our volunteer fire company in upstate NY for 10 years and a life member for close to 60 years. Our son was also a volunteer and I am an auxiliary life member. So, when I was commissioned to make a retirement card for a Charlotte County firefighter, I was honored.


My son took a picture of the woman's patch and I converted it into a background piece for my die cut outs from Cheery Lynn. The sentiment is one from Joy Clair and the punch is Stampin' Up! Story Label Punch.

For the inside I used stamps from Timeless Tropical and Itty Bitty Greetings. 



The purchasers were very pleased with my creation and I hope you enjoyed it too. Thank you for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. Very cool personalized design! Fantastic die cuts too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - and so totally personalized. I'm glad they liked it - it's a wonderful tribute to a life of service! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card Karen :) She'll love it especially that is is personalized.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...