Saturday, June 20, 2020

Stampin' Up! Masculine Timeless Tropical Retirement Card

Are you watching Saturday morning cartoons? Me neither! They aren't what they used to be! Instead, I'm showing you the card I made for today and I'm hoping you are watching/reading!


So, yesterday I showed you a card I made from Call Me Crafty Al's June 2020 SheetLoad of Cards. This is an alternative for which she has done another video. My card is a CASE of hers.

I used the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. I cut a piece of wood grain patterned paper 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and adhered it to a Very Vanilla card base, same measurements.

All the patterns are from the same series. I cut one at 1 3/4" x 5" and 1 3/4" x 4 1/2". I adhered them to Vellum that was cut 1/4" longer than the patterned paper. I used my Cropodile to round off the bottom right corner of the Vellum. I adhered the patterned paper to the Vellum with liquid glue.  I took those pieces and adhered them to the card front with liquid glue. Alicia bumped her top banner with what SU calls Dimensionals but I forgot to do that. 

I stamped the sentiments from Many Mates on a scrap of Whisper White card stock and punched it out with the Label Me Lovely Punch. I sponged the edges with Gray Granite as well as sponging the entire sentiment. I adhered it to the card front with Dimensionals.

For the inside, I used the A Good Man stamp set and the Timeless Tropical stamp set.



Thank you for stopping by today and if you have any questions, just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you asap!

9 comments:

  1. Love the mix of designer papers! Miss good Saturday morning cartoons too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great masculine card! I love the surprise of the relaxing palm trees on the inside after the brick and mortar front.

      Delete
  2. LOVE! This DSP is just the best - and they way you've combined all the elements is wonderful. Nope - they for sure ain't what they used to be! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Karen :) Love the mix of DSP's that you used. I'm loving this DSP and how it looks so textured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination of DSP! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...