Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Stampin' Up! Flowers for Every Season Anniversary Note Card

Welcome to Wednesday. I don't know about you, but I think June is flying away! I think it's because I spend too much time on You Tube and Facebook! Well, there are payoffs for that...like for instance watching Lisa Curcio with her Perfect for Anytime or Travel video. My card today is a CASE of hers.


It's a note card size and I have 9 more in the works. I used patterned paper from the Flowers for Every Season DSP and Misty Moonlight ink and cardstock, along with Thick Whisper White and regular Whisper White card stock. The punch I used is the Story Label punch and I tied a piece of Raffia Ribbon in a knot and adhered it with a glue dot. Perfect match in color for a non-SU product, yes? The sentiment is from Many Mates.

The inside is blank as I plan to make 5 different occasions to put in a box as a gift for someone.

Oh, and if you don't have the SU note cards, you can make your own...here's how. Cut an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of Thick Whisper White paper to 7" x 10". Score at 3 1/2" on the 7" side, cut at 5" on the 10" side. This gives you two cards that are 3 1/2" x 5". Then you just have to make your own envelopes or use an A2 card, which to me is a little too big.

I'm entering my card today at:





Thank you for stopping by today and if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them for you. I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop...it's fun...trust me!

10 comments:

  1. Love that pretty designer paper! Great colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful Karen :) Love that designer paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, elegant and wonderful card with great patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cass, for leaving a comment on behalf of CHNC.

      Delete
  5. Amazing card, I love your paper.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...