Friday, April 24, 2020

Stampin' Up! March 2020 Paper Pumpkin Alternative Birthday Card

I have a friend in SC who has twins who turned 7 this week. Today I'll show you the card I made for her daughter and tomorrow I'll show you the one for her son.

I used the Number of Years Stamp Set (retired in 2018) and the March 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit to create my card. Because the Stamp Set is over a year old, I'm playing at Retro Rubber Challenge #133 ATG RRCB133.


Jenna's favorite colors are teal, pink and purple. I think I succeeded incorporating those colors. She also likes boots! The boot stamps in the kit couldn't have come at a more perfect time. Not familiar with Paper Pumpkin? Click on this link to find out more. 

I love the March 2020 PP Kit! I took one of the card images and cut it down to fit the inside of my card. I used a scrap of Whisper White and sponged it with Balmy Blue ink. I used the Pretty Label Punch for the sentiments.



Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll have a great, relaxing weekend. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.



6 comments:

  1. What fun! Any boot-loving little girl would love to get this for her birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is so cute...I don't know how I missed seeing this one pop up in my feed! She'll love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Retro Rubber this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. I don't know how Blogger's feed works (or doesn't!) but I know I've missed several from people who use Word Press.

      Delete
  3. Cute birthday card, love the boots. Thanks for sharing with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...