Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Stampin' Up! Flowering Foils Anniversary Card

Coloring is therapy for me so let me show you what I have today using the retired Sale-A-Bration Flowering Foils Designer Series Paper...


My card base is Blackberry Bliss with an embossed Whisper White mat (retired Sale-A-Bration EF), a mat behind the cut flowers of Lily Impressions DSP (SAB retired), and the colored Flowering Foil piece. The flowers and leaves are colored with Blends. The sentiment is from the Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set, stamped in Old Olive ink and cut with a Stitched So Sweetly die. The mat behind it is a piece of the DSP.

The inside...


Again, the sentiment is from Beautiful Bouquet, stamped in Old Olive. I sponged the white mat lightly with Blackberry Bliss. The flowers are cut from the DSP. The corners are punched using the Detailed Trio punch. I adhered it to a mat of Old Olive.

I think my flowers are spring because it's a spring anniversary BUT they could also be early autumn so I think I'll let The Flower Challenge DT decide!


I may or may not have signed the card before mailing it...lol. I hope the recipient will let me know.

Thank you for stopping by today and if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

Partial Product List

7 comments:

  1. LOL - first this is a GORGEOUS card in "real" life!! I love it, Karen - thank you so much. And...you may or may not have signed it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary, glad you liked and glad you got it before it posted...lol. I'll go to my grave wondering if I signed it!!

      Delete
  2. So pretty Karen! Love that foil paper, sure hope that we get some like it in the next catalog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Karen :) I love the colored foil flowers and the stone background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, elegant looking.
    Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...