Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Stampin' Up! Come Sail Away Masculine Happy Birthday

It should be Monday again because my card is a makeover mistake. However, I'll just chalk it up as a Terrible Tuesday! Let's get right down to the nitty gritty, shall we?


Back on March 31 I posted this card and on March 15, this one based on Sharon Armstrong's Fun Fold.

Here's the rub...I forgot that I was supposed to mount the fold on a flat piece of card stock, not on an already folded card base! Here are a couple more views...


Fortunately, I had just the right sentiments for smooth sailing! This card is a hefty one and will undoubtedly be hand delivered when we can be closer than 6 feet and out and about in non-essential places.

There is an Anything Goes Challenge at Tuesday Throwdown #454 so I'm entering my card there. 

If you would like measurements, they are in the links to the March cards. If you have any other questions, I'll try to answer them. Thank you for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Another great card! Love that designer paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo-boo or not - this is super cool card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Karen :) I'm a sucker for anything nautical though. Love this design, I may be CASEing this real soon.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...