Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Stampin' Up! The Gangs All Meer Anniversary Celebration Card

Yes, it's "hump day" but I have no camels for you...I have meer cats! Last Wednesday we celebrated the Celtic Ray's 23rd year in Punta Gorda. I had fun creating this one for them...

One day when we were at the Ray, I took some photos that I particularly like to look at when we are there. In my Picassa dinosaur program, I made a collage of just a few so it wouldn't be so cluttered. I printed it out and stippled the white with Real Red as the building is red brick. I hand printed the sentiment and matted it on a piece of Basic Black and adhered it to my card base.

When my son and I go to the Ray, we usually sit in the same seats with the same people so I put their names on the inside. I also used stamps from Praiseworthy Prose, First Frost, The Gangs All Meer, and the retired Amazing You stamp sets. I really like how it turned out.


I'm entering my card in the Repeat Impressions Anything Goes Challenge ~ F2620. One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate! I hope you'll take a minute to visit their site...the DT has come up with some great cards!!

Over at Through the Craft Room Door they have an ATG Challenge and the greeting they are working with is fantastic. Check them out too! Their weekly prize is a $15 Gift Certificate to The Project Bin.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll return for our weekly Thursday blog hop tomorrow.



12 comments:

  1. What fun! Love the mix of sentiments with those adorable meercats! I know the folks at Celtic Ray's love it, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they did. The owners took it home with them!

      Delete
  2. Adorable little meerkats! Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the meercats- what a cute card it made and love how you personalized it. Thanksfor joining us over at The House that Stamps Built this week. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shirley. I loved yours with the John Wayne quote.

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness...we winter in Punta Gorda! We just had dinner at the Ray on Friday evening. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how fun!! What a great way to celebrate something so special to you! I love the little meercats on the inside; so fun! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heather, for your comment on behalf of THTSB.

      Delete
  6. Love those adorable meercats!! Thanks for playing along at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...