Saturday, December 28, 2019

Stampin' Up! Seaside Spray Birthday

How's your Saturday going so far? Yesterday I made a card quite similar to this one. I used Gina K. Foil Mates product because there are twelve sheets to a package. So, I figured why not do the same diameter circle because I know what it looks like and the dies were out already!



Making this card was a piece of cake :-) I know you saw what I did there! All I did was kick it up a notch by adding a piece of Seaside Spray Metallic 1/4" Ribbon. I made a separate bow and attached it with a glue dot. I LOVE this ribbon! It is so easy to work with and it sparkles like the foil. 

The placement of the background paper is so subtle from yesterday. I moved it right to the edge of the card and left 1/4" on the left side.

For the inside, I used a stamp from Inkadoo's Fine Line Classics Special Person (inherited from Carole). I know it's available at Joann's and probably from other places. I also used two retired stamps from Stampin' Up's Picture Perfect Birthday Stamp Set. I will never part with this set!



I love the Seaside Spray color. It's quite close to Balmy Blue but it's easier to see the difference IRL.

I'm playing again at Just Us Girls Challenge #516 ATG 

and at TGIF Challenge #TGIFC244 Product Spotlight.



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow to see the next installment of SU meeting Gina K.

6 comments:

  1. Love that inside sentiment! :) Pretty card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that foil paper! Such a pretty card!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tami, for your taking time to comment.

      Delete
  3. The sentiment is perfect for your glitzy card, Karen, especially the confetti part. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...