Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Stampin' Up! Path of Petals Anniversary Card

Good morning, stamping friends. I'm glad you came to visit. I'm playing at two new sites for me today, check out Crafty Creations Challenge #403 and Moo Mania #205 Use Your Scraps.

I was commissioned to make an anniversary card for people who love the tropical feel and here is what I created...

I apologize for the hues on the background. I'm waiting for Santa to bring me a light box in order to stage my cards for photographing. I do hope he delivers!

The front of my card uses retired Tropical Chic Designer Series paper and the retired Number of Years Stamp Set and matching dies. The numbers are cut from retired Glimmer Paper. The technique is explained here. I still had scraps of paper in my stash and I'm trying to clean it up before the new year!

For the inside, I used a stamp from Path of Petals, which is available in the Annual Catalog on page 74.

I understand the couple loved their card and that makes me very happy. I hope you enjoyed it too. If you have any questions, just leave a comment and I'll respond.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back for our weekly Thursday blog hop tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card - love love love that inside sentiment in particular! And that sparkly 61 is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card...such pretty colors, no wonder they loved it!
    Hey, I made my own light box...I can show you pictures, but maybe Santa is already on the way with it, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I would love to be able to make my own because I am Santa...lol!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...