Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Stampin' Up! So Many Stars Feels Like Frost Christmas Card

Good Tuesday morning, peeps! It's a beautiful one here. My sister-in-law left 4:30 this morning to fly back to the cold, cold, cold mountains of upper New York state!

Since the Try It On Tuesday Challenge is for just that theme, I thought I'd enter my final card made with the Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper. This is similar to two other cards I posted 11/17 and 10/23 as I'm using it for a sample for the class today. It's so much easier when 15 people can share three pre-designed cards to follow.
My card base is Thick Whisper White and I embossed the front with the retired Softly Falling EF.

I cut a Silver Foil mat 2 1/4" x 5 1/4" and a mat of the DSP 2" x 5". I adhered them together and then to the card front with liquid glue.

The sentiment is from So Many Stars. It's stamped in Night of Navy on a scrap of Whisper White. It's punched with the Pretty Label punch and the edges are sponged. It's adhered with Dimensionals.

Again, this is another CAS card so I'm entering for a second time at PP468 - A Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Jaydee


Thank you for stopping by and wish me luck with the class today.

9 comments:

  1. Love it! And you've nailed the them, for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful frosty creation...perfect for the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Softly Falling embossing here and the winter feel! Thanks for playing along with the theme this week over at The paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! You have created a beautiful frosty scene and I love the embossed snowfall in the background 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...