Saturday, November 23, 2019

Stampin' Up! Cable Knit Seasonal Card

My card today is the second one we created at Sue's on Thursday. I just think it's the cutest card and I hope you will agree! I also think it fits the challenge at Just Us Girls #515.


Whisper White Card Base
Purple Plum Mat (retired)
Whisper White Mat dry embossed with Stampin' Up! Cable Knit Embossing Folder (retired)
Purple Plum Ink (retired)
Darcie's Happy Freezin' Season Wood Mount Stamp
Stitched Squares Dies

Sue hand knit the little sweater and inserted toothpicks. She had a little container of beads that we glued on the one end and cut off the pointed tips once the beads were secured.

The inside...


Sentiment - Northwoods Rubber Stamps
Heart - I'm not sure 

Sorry this post is so sketchy but I just don't pay attention to ingredients or measurements much when I haven't made the kits. I hope you understand. It makes for a quicker read, though, right?

I'm playing for the second time this month at Fabrika Fantasy Challenge #36. My goal is to learn how to use their digis!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a spectacular Saturday.





8 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...