Saturday, October 19, 2019

Stampin' Up! Wishing You Well

Today's card is one that Barb had us do at Sue's.


The base is Blackberry Bliss with a mat of Mint Macaron, then another piece of Blackberry Bliss. We stamped the flowers and bow from the retired Wishing You Well on a piece of Whisper White and used a Layering Oval die to cut it out. The two corners were punched with the retired Curvy Corner Trio punch. I'm not sure what the side sentiment stamp is. We didn't finish the inside.

Now, for my own viewing pleasure (and yours if you so desire) this is exactly what my son and I are doing...

and what Chester is doing...

We have a screened in porch and one out in the open. We wish the fire pit were by the river but it's in front of the house. North Carolina seems to be a two-cup coffee place in the morning. It was 34 degrees yesterday so I didn't have my coffee on the porch!


This is what we saw in downtown Blue Ridge. Do you know what it is? We had never seen one before.

Last, but not least, this is what we saw at Crane Creek Vineyards in Young Harris, GA.




Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have enjoyed traveling with me.



4 comments:

  1. Enjoying your pictures of the NC/GA! :) I think the jar thing is something to catch wasps/yellow jackets. But I'm not sure. Looks like you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy. Yes, it catches yellow jackets and there are plenty around this area. They love me, especially if I'm wearing yellow!

      Delete
  2. Your spot in NC looks SO PEACEFUL! Enjoy your stay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra. We are not going to want to leave and have plans to return in May.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...