Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Stampin' Up! Pressed Petals for Pastor Appreciation

OK, it's the middle of the week again and I'm beginning to see why it's called "hump day"...today is the toughest day of the week for me. I can't find anything in my craft supplies that I'm looking for...ever happen to you? When I leave stuff on my desk, I know exactly what I've got...sorta! But then that's messy crafting and I'm trying to change that!!

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, I want to show you the card I made for my pastor. He is a wonderful man and I'm not sure this is masculine enough. Let me know how you feel about it, please.


This is still part of the One Sheet Wonders. It is nothing like Connie's #8 card except for the Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper. My bow is from the Magnolia combo pack. Because the art panel is "scripty", I opted not to put a sentiment on it.

The sentiment inside is from Word Art Wednesday's ATG Challenge #408-#409. I just copied the free scripture in Publisher and printed it out. I will add a hand-written note and maybe decorate the panel a little.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Thursday blog hop.


2 comments:

  1. Love the clean design, I think that it would be perfect for anyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for letting me know. I appreciate you! I love the clean design too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...