Friday, September 6, 2019

Stampin' Up! Pop of Paradise Thinking of You Card

It's Flamingo Friday, peeps. This is the stamp set my friend, Jari, used to create her card. It was so great to receive happy mail. I am not up to making a card today so I thought I'd just show off her skills! This stamp set is retired and I have used it several times but have never achieved the excellent stamping of the flamingo like she has...



Here's her oh-so-cute card...
See, I told you it was cute! I think they might be doing a flamenco dance (see what I did there!) 

The male flamingo's body is fussy cut and adhered with Dimensionals; the females are stamped directly on the Whisper White mat. She used Melon Mambo ink and Memento Tuxedo Black inks. The card base is Melon Mambo Card Stock. The DSP, enamel dots, bowtie, flower head bands and twine are all retired products. I am still hoarding that DSP and twine!

Thank you, Jari, for such a delightful card that made me smile! AND thanks to you who have visited today.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - this is SOO cute!! Love their little bow tie and flowers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm sure Jari thanks you...as do I for your comment!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...