Monday, September 30, 2019

Stampin' Up! Dandelion Wishes and Harvest Hellos Get Well Card

It's a makeover Monday again...just can't help myself, so indulge me...please!

This was a card I made back in May.


and here it is remade...


Do you want to play "spot the differences"? Okay, go!! There are three on the front and...


the inside is totally different! I used the sentiment from Harvest Hellos. The dandelions are Pumpkin Pie stamped off once.

Which one do you like better? I like the second one and I'm entering it in The Library Challenge: Challenge #43 - The Secret Garden
I love this site. I hope you will visit it. My team mate, Shirley G., is also playing there and her card is beautiful. Earlier this month I mentioned that The Secret Garden was my favorite childhood book. There are characters in the story who needed to get well...and they did! I'm sure the gardener took care of all the dandelions that were in that garden. This won't be the last time I play in this particular challenge...an idea is forming already for my next card! 

Thank you for stopping by today and if you aren't feeling well, then this card is for you!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Karen for pointing me to The Library for challenges. It was a nice surprise to see they chose my card. Do you think my birds represent the all "seeing" Robin well? I know I want to make another card, I too have an idea for another, will be looking for yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty fall colors on your dandelion card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I feel fine, except that I have to pay property tax today! HA!
    Lovely cards, but I think I, too, like the second one. Thinking about playing along as well, if I can find time to make a card. Good choice of colors for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the extra dandelions give it an extra 'presence' if you know what I mean. The colours are gorgeous in that soft, stripe effect. I hope you do manage to enter a second card too! Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty design- like both versions! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...