Saturday, August 10, 2019

Stampin' Up! Floral Essence

Today I'm sharing another card we made at card group on Thursday. This is one that Edie had us make. I know it took less than 10 minutes but I didn't time it. The mats were already cut for us as was the card base. I would recreate it to let you know, but I don't have the stamp set and punch. I do intend to order it though! I hope As You See It will be forgiving!


and I am not sure what type of flowers these are...maybe wild roses?...so I hope The Flower Challenge #35 will accept my card as well.


The card base is Whisper White, a mat of Gorgeous Grape card stock and a mat of Perennial Essence DSP. The flowers from the Floral Essence Stamp Set are stamped on Gorgeous Grape with Gorgeous Grape ink six times. Then they were punched out with the Perennial Flower Punch. I used the bone folder to curl the leaves a bit. Then I used glue dots to adhere two together three times. The third flower goes on the inside.

Edie had purple rhinestones which I adhered to the center of the two flowers and 3 tiny ones to the card front.

This designed series paper is my favorite in the Annual Catalog and using it for the card front makes for a beautiful, quick and easy card.

The inside is a blank Whisper White mat with the third flower adhered in the corner.

I've found a new-to-me challenge that is Anything Goes #169 at Creative Fingers.

Thank you for stopping by today.

10 comments:

  1. Using that glorious DSP is certainly a great way to save time - it's so marvellous that it needs little else. You very pretty, 3D flowers make the perfect accents. Thanks for joining us again at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like to call that DSP the Monet paper! It's so pretty it doesn't need much else! It's cool that your card class did one all in purple for the challenge! Thanks for joining us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, how did I miss this beauty?! That DSP is stunning and your simple florals work perfectly! Happy you shared this with us at AYSI (again)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the almost monochromatic look of the card! You've found the perfect matching patterned paper for the pretty purple flowers!
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge! If the wild roses are your favorite flowers, it works for our challenge :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving a comment on behalf of TFC.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...