Monday, July 8, 2019

Stampin' Up! Sympathy Card

Welcome to my last Monday Makeover Madness. I've decided it is better for me not to follow this on a schedule, but rather when the mood strikes!

On June 2, I posted this card...

and this is my makeover...quite a difference, eh?



My card base is Thick Whisper White 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"; my Basic Black mat is 5 1/4" x 4". Out of Whisper White card stock I cut a stitched rectangle 4" x 2 3/4" and embossed it with the MaGuo Sea Theme Plastic Embossing Folder, which can be found on Amazon. The die cut sentiment is borrowed from Barb and there are no markings on it so I don't know from whence it came, but I do love it!

The ribbon wrapped around the black mat is Black/Silver 1/4" Striped Metallic Ribbon. I adhered the embossed panel over it with mini dimensionals. My card took all of 5 minutes to make!

I'm playing today at Get Creative #82 Monochromatic Challenge.

So, for the final Monday Makeover, which one do you like better?

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to return tomorrow for Amy's Inkin' Krew's themed blog hop.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful work. Thank you for joying us over on the Get Creative Challenger Blog. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Get Well

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today was inspired by my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage. Here's her "how to" . I str...