Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Stampin' Up! Swirly Birds Mickey Mouse Birthday Card

Happy last day of July, peeps. I have no idea what time you will receive notification of my post but I changed the setting to Toronto time...let me know!

I brought out the retired Swirly Bird set to create the Mouse. Then I created a bow tie with the retired Bow Builder punch. I added a rhinestone and the sentiment from the retired Well Scripted stamp set. I punched it out with the retired scallop punch. There is nothing on this card that is not retired...which makes me think of a needed retirement card!


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll return tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Autumn Leaves Thinking of You Card

Hello again, peeps! This is my second post today because I wanted to enter the Freshly Made Sketches #776 Challenge. I needed a quick sympat...