Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Stampin' Up! Swirly Birds Mickey Mouse Birthday Card

Happy last day of July, peeps. I have no idea what time you will receive notification of my post but I changed the setting to Toronto time...let me know!

I brought out the retired Swirly Bird set to create the Mouse. Then I created a bow tie with the retired Bow Builder punch. I added a rhinestone and the sentiment from the retired Well Scripted stamp set. I punched it out with the retired scallop punch. There is nothing on this card that is not retired...which makes me think of a needed retirement card!


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll return tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...