Sunday, July 21, 2019

Flamingo Birthday

Good morning, peeps...hope you are having a great Sunday. I'm getting ready to go to adult Sunday School class and then my Godson's 11th birthday party so I'm taking the easy way out with my post today.

As you can see by the title, it is not Stampin' Up! It is not even my card!! It's one that I bought at our P.E.O. social luncheon two weeks ago. For those of you who aren't familiar with P.E.O., here's a link to see what we do for women who want to further their education. Currently, I am inactive but that will probably change next year. In the meantime, if you know of any young woman in need of a scholarship, let me know and we can chat about it. On to the card that my friend and P.E.O. sister, Sue L. created...
Isn't that a riot? I might even have a cupcake at the party today! I'm playing at Dragonfly Dreams: Things with Wings challenge for July.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow when I just might have a makeover.

4 comments:

  1. LOL!! Thigh gaps!! What an adorable card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That sentiment is awesome! I think that I will eat the cupcake. ;) Cute card!!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...