Saturday, May 18, 2019

Stampin' Up! Sailing Home

"THIS" ... Remember I said yesterday I would tell you what I text my daughter when I forget TGIF ... she figured it out right away and I'll bet you have too. Thank Heaven It's Saturday!

Yesterday I was in the mood for changing the look of my blog. I wish I had been paying attention to what I was clicking on...the layout totally changed! I only wanted the background to change. It is what it is and I'll stick with this for awhile. I lost my "pin" button too. So the only code I could find that would work in html put a big black "pin it" button in the center of my photos when you hover. I'd like to customize my header to make it more personal but I'll have to figure out how people using Blogger do it. I am working on simplfying my categories on the side bar as well. Do you like the new look? In a day or so I'll even forget what the previous look was! There are advantages to aging!!

For my card today, I am featuring the Sailing Home bundle, which will be available in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog beginning June 4, 2019. I watched a video by Sharon Armstrong and CASE'd her card. I love it and I hope you do too.




The DSP is called Come Sail Away and the metal ship's wheel will be available in the Sail Away Trinkets. 

The thread I used is 3/16" Braided Linen Trim. I love it because you can fray it to resemble rope. My colors are Night of Navy and Balmy Blue. 

I am entering my card at Simply Create Too Challenge #149.

Allsorts is celebrating their 10th birthday, so happy birthday to all of you on the Design Team. I hope you like the birthday card I made for you! You've really offered terrific prizes!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have smooth sailing today.


12 comments:

  1. I really like this bundle...but I already have so many sailing stamps, it's hard to justify another! But the detail is amazing and the dies are very tempting! I love that twine too! Very versatile! I would like to change my blog look too....but it's too much work, LOL! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, LeAnne, the stamps are amazing, as are the dies. You NEED them...lol. Thank you for leaving a comment.

      Delete
  2. A super nautical creation, thanks so much for joining in the fun at Allsorts Birthday celebrations and also for the Birthday wishes.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you're welcome. So glad you left a comment.

      Delete
  3. Very pretty Karen! Great card design! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Amy, for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave a comment.

      Delete
  4. I DO like the new look!! And I DO like this card - it's a cool design with an amazing new Product Suite!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Mary. I know how busy you are and appreciate you taking the time to leave me feedback. It's not easy for an old dog to learn new tricks in Blogger land!

      Delete
  5. What a lovely scene you created. Perfect for our birthday challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Linby. I appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment.

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful Birthday card!! Love the pretty design!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...