Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Stampin' Up! Daisy Delight

My card today is a result of a failed attempt at a card I saw on Pinterest. I ended up scrapping the entire card except for three small squares. I saw a challenge yesterday and have decided to use my card for it. My colors are because of a second challenge I saw this morning. Let me show you the challenges...




and here's my card...


I used my Daisy Delight stamp set and Night of Navy ink pad to stamp the sentiment on the Grapefruit Grove cardstock. Before doing that, I scored the top and bottom at 1/4" marks. I adhered that to the Daffodil Delight card base.

Using my Stitched Shape Framelits dies, I cut out three Daffodil Delight squares. I had already cut the Delightful Daisy DSP (retired) squares as I mentioned above. I adhered the yellow squares first, then adhered the daisy squares with mini dimensionals. I dressed the card up with three Pearl Basic Jewels.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will return tomorrow for our Thursday blog hop.

Partial Product List:

20 comments:

  1. Cool card - loved that DSP!! Perfectly designed for the sketch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Karen. Love that designer series paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful card that evolved out of your scraps! Love that daisy print! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wanda, for visiting and leaving a comment.

      Delete
  4. Looks cute! Great way to use that DSP and those colors! I made something for this too but never posted it because I really didn't like it! My mojo has been in the tank lately, and since Cassidy is off school this week, I have sort of tossed stamping out the window, LOL! Hopefully next week I'll get on track!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, LeAnne. I wasn't sure about those colors but I guess it works.

      Delete
  5. Lovely card, and very creative way to use scraps. I like the way you scored the mat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Julie. I love being able to use scraps. I don't know wh I keep them when I have an overabundance of paper!

      Delete
    2. I love this card - the colors pop and speak "spring"! TFS

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Emilie. I appreciate you visiting and commenting.

      Delete
  6. So pretty!! Love the daisy paper, and the pearls are a great touch!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the sketch and colors! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You pulled that color combo off great Karen I love your choice of those daisies with navy backgound!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches :) !

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely perfect! I love the colors - what a wonderful palette. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment on behalf of TMS.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Earthen Textures Thank You Card for Creative Creases Challenge #82 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...