Friday, April 19, 2019

Stampin' Up! Botanical Butterflies and Picture Perfect Birthday

Are you having severe weather where you are? I hope not. We have strong winds here and it's dark and stormy but still 80 degrees! I have dinner all prepared just in case we lose power. Hopefully, I'll get my post finished!

At Carole's funeral service last week, the Chaplain said we can keep the person's memory alive by  doing something every day that reminds us of them. Well, the stamp on the front of my card and the base of it as well reminds me of her. We used to shop at the Owl and Pussycat and that's where these were purchased. 



I love that stamp. I acquired it from her stash. It's called "Happy Birthday Vertical" from Verses Rubber Stamps. It is stamped in Grapefruit Grove ink to match the Designer Series Paper inside. The card base already came with the squares cut out. She bought a pack and so did I. Therefore, I have double now because she didn't even use hers. Surely you know what I'm talking about!

For the inside of my card, I adhered a strip of the Botanical Butterfly paper that is now retired from the 2019 Sale-A-Bration promotion. I loved that paper and it's almost depleted. The sentiment is from the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set.


This card took all of 5 minutes to make! I love quick and easy cards. 

I'm playing in these challenges today:


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the peek through windows to the DSP. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. I appreciate you so much for taking time to comment.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for leaving a comment, Ginny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute - love the way you showcased that beautiful DSP. Those card bases are just the bomb-diggity!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...