Friday, March 8, 2019

Stampin' Up! Avant Garden

My card today is a blast from the past! Back in 2017 this was my favorite SAB stamp set and the Fresh Florals DSP was my favorite designer series paper. I still have an unopened pack. The Berry Burst color will be retiring the end of May and I will miss those 2017-2019 In Colors.

My design was loosely inspired by the challenge at Die Cuttin Divas #410. I did it in in portrait mode rather than landscape and my sentiment is on the opposite side. I think you can see the similarity though, can't you?





My card base is Berry Burst. The left panel is embossed with the Softly Falling TIEF. The right panel is Berry Burst Fresh Florals DSP. I used the Layering Ovals Framelits and the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies to cut out the mats for my art panel.

The Avant Garden flower is stamped in Berry Burst and the leaves are Pear Pizzazz. I stamped a second flower, fussy cut it and adhered it with Dimensionals. The sentiment is from the same set.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my card.

Products Available Through My Online Store:

8 comments:

  1. Love your card - and it looks like something I could easily replicate....of course, "could easily" doesn't mean "can easily." Hope you don't mind if I try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be honored. I know you can do it! Of course, you know I want to see it too!!

      Delete
  2. Lovely! Who cares if it is 'out of the past'? I love the stuff I have, and will continue to use them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie. There are certain things I can part with and once I do, I want them back...lol.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful. I love how you rotated the sketch for the flower. Thank you for joining our “March’s Sketch” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reminders of stamps we've used in the past.... I forget how nice it looks
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...