Friday, February 22, 2019

Stampin' Up! Monochromatic

Happy Friday, peeps and I promise this is the last you will see of this design this week...lol. I was on a roll with these sets! I just had to make two more and enter one in the challenge at Stamp Ink Paper


Monochrome can be considered many shades of one color as in the image above. I happen to have someone in my family who loves black and white and that is another definition of monochromatic. Thus my card for today is black and white.


The inside is black, white and what appears to be gray, but it's actually black stamped off once (and that once is on the front of the card!) That's an ink saver!



I was curious to see what it would look like in Basic Black and Very Vanilla. I like the Whisper White better...what say you? I'm entering this one in The Paper Players Monochromatic Challenge PP429. LeAnne chose a great challenge. 



There is a subtle difference on the front of the vanilla card. See it? We could play "spot the differences" here...lol.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll be back tomorrow. Really, I promise...no Butterfly Gala or Star of Light!


6 comments:

  1. Super pretty butterfly card Karen! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our Monochromatic Card Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE the black and white and what a wonderful design. I love how you carried it through to the inside, too. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love your design and those butterflies.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...