Thursday, February 21, 2019

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Gala for Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop


Welcome to our weekly blog hop. This week we have a color challenge...
Image may contain: text

I brought out my Butterfly Gala Stamp Set and Butterfly Duet Punch to create my card for it. My inspiration came from Janet Wakeland for the design.



The "starlight" from the Star of Light stamp set is stamped in Night of Navy. I used the fine tips of my Call Me Clover and Lovely Lipstick Blends to color the butterflies. My card base is Lovely Lipstick. I love the simplistic beauty of this design. The inside speaks for itself.


Again, this card is simple to create...just like yesterday's so I am entering it in the challenge at As You See it Challenge: Simple is as Simple Does. Simple to me is 10 minutes or less!

I kept this post short so you would have more time to hop thru all the other projects we have to share. Click any name below, or you can use the "Next" button to see what Julie has created. Have fun hopping.


Karen Finkle - You are here!
Eva Dobilas

Partial Product List

22 comments:

  1. What a cool way to use that swooosh from Star Of Light - genius! And beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Karen! Love the trails of sparkles that you butterflies have left. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Karen☺ I love the swoosh of stars, so clever

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so pretty. Creative use of the Starlight stamp set, which I love. May just have to CASE this one,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie. CASE away but just give credit to Janet Wakeland :-)

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful card and it's even simple stamping, which can be hard. Adore the trails of sparkles left behind your butterflies as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, Karen! Great use of the trail of stars from the Christmas set. I like your definition of simple too - you must enjoy our speed challenges! Thanks for joining us at As You See It this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan...and yes, I do love speed challenges! Glad I could play at AYSI.

      Delete
  7. Such pretty butterflies - love the way used the colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, in my mind I had commented on this, but I must have just IMAGINED it! SO pretty....love the way you combined the sets, the swirl is just delightful! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at AYSI!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great combination the butterflies and the stardust from Star of Light are! I would never have thought of that! Clean and simple, but beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty...love that you used a"Christmas" stamp in a different way. Great job. The butterflies are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shelagh...who would have thought...obviously Janet Wakeland!

      Delete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...