Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Stampin' Up! Happy Tails Valentine

Try Stampin' on Tuesday #391 - Sketch

and 

are the challenges that inspired my card for today. I thought the sketch was really cool. For the SIP TTT, I went across the very bottom...foil, coloring and lace.

I brought out my new Happy Tails stamp set, Dog Builder Punch, Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies, Forever Lovely stamp set and the Lovely Lipstick Foil, which is free in the Sale-A-Bration 2019 catalog if you buy $50 worth of product. The stamp sets, dies and punch are found in the 2019 Occasions Catalog. 

Now for my card...


I used Lovely Lipstick ink to stamp the sentiments and an assortment of Stampin' Up Blends, trying to get a golden retriever! I don't think I succeeded at that!! Don't you just love the lace on the foil heart? The Happy Tails stamp set comes with paw prints and hearts but I didn't want to stamp them. I just wanted his paws right on the heart.

The card was quick and easy because my sister-in-law is arriving for dinner tonight and will be staying with us for 10 days. I know we'll probably have a few good cries together, but we'll have more laughs and play lots of games too. I might even get her to make a card again like she did last year!

I hope you enjoyed mine today and that you'll be back tomorrow for our Thursday blog hop. Thanks for stopping by.

Partial Product List:

12 comments:

  1. Great card, Karen! Good job on the sketch and the TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card. love the puppy dog. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card - I like that touch of foil which really makes it pop - thanks for joining us at TSOT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute puppy or kitten always warms the heart. Great card, Karen! I especially like the pop of shine from that pretty foil. Thank you for playing along with us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, such a cute pooch! Love that foil paper for your stripe - so bold behind that lacy heart! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, your card is super cute! Animal coats are hard to do, but looks like you are on your way to perfecting the technique! There are several ideas and tutorials on how to do animals with alcohol inks on the web, so might get some additional tips there. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Try Stmapin' on Tuesday! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my. I love this card. That dog is just to darn cute! Thanks for joining us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! I just got that adorable dog stamp set and punch and haven't used it yet. You've inspired me! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect, Karen! And I love the shiny shiny :-) Thanks for playing along this week at Stamp Ink Paper Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jenny. It was my pleasure to play at SIP.

      Delete
  10. Hi Karen, wow this is so cute. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...