Sunday, October 14, 2018

Stampin' Up! Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies

Swimmingly good Sunday to you peeps. Yes, we can still go to the beach in sunny southwest Florida, but I only go there in my mind. The red tide is subsiding but the sun is still as hot as ... well, the sun!

I hope you will find my card refreshing. It's the third card kit Sue prepared for our Thursday group.



An Adirondack chair brings me comfort as I grew up in the Adirondacks. Over at Inkspirational here's the challenge...


My colors are Cajun Craze, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Garden Green and Lemon Lime Twist. It kind of follows the colors at Challenge Up Your Life #98


Thank you for stopping by today and I'll see you tomorrow.

Partial Product List

13 comments:

  1. Perfect fall day at the beach! :) Great colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Fits the comfort qualification that's for sure. I have two Adirondacks I bought years ago in Maine. They are most comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this lovely beach scene! Great colors and use of the chair die! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving a comment on behalf of Inkspirational, Shauna.

      Delete
  4. I love what Adirondacks represent too (grew up on Lake Huron). Your scene definitely comforts me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely peaceful, relaxing scene. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Marina, for commenting on behalf of Inkspirational.

      Delete
  6. This looks so relaxing ;o) I love the scene and the sentiment! Thank you for playing along with our colour challenge at Challenge Up Your Life! Have a wonderful Friday and happy crafting! Best wishes, Maike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Maike, for leaving a comment.

      Delete
  7. What a chilling place on your Card! Thanks for joining us at Cuyl.

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...