Monday, October 8, 2018

Stampin' Up! Loyal and True

I hope you are not tired of seeing the Our Daily Bread patterned paper nor the Loyal and True stamp set. I am not tired of it...that's obvious!



Want to know how I came up with the design? Well, it's because of Kel's sketch at Sketch Saturday #534.
I loved her design so I followed it precisely.


My banners are 3/4" wide and I hand flagged them. My Whisper White square is 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" and the Real Red Mat is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2". I stamped the star from the Loyal and True set and fussy cut it. 

For the inside, I took a Whisper White mat 4" x 5 1/4" and ran my Real Red Stampin' Write Marker along the edge.  I stamped the soldier in Blueberry Bushel but it was 3rd generation. I stamped the sentiment full strength. I adhered it to the card base with lots of dimensionals!


I have enjoyed using the paper LeAnne gave me and I've felt fulfilled making cards for our service men and women. 

Thank you for stopping by today. Tomorrow will be our monthly Inkin' Krew blog hop so do stop back. I can guarantee you will not see this paper nor the stamp set! BUT you will get to view lots of other talented stampers' projects.



8 comments:

  1. Very cool design! Love the clean design and the patriotic colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card. And you are lovely to make these for our service people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great patriotic card...love it!! Those red white and blue flags...Yes!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, I really like the flags chosen to match the patriotic sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Claire. I appreciate that you left a comment on behalf of SS.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...