Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Stampin' Up! Timeless Tidings Project Kit

It's back! I was not up to making a card that involved too much effort as we are expecting family at our hotel room for lunch. So, out came a card from the project kit to the rescue again. I will enter the card at Watercooler Wednesday because it's an "anything goes" challenge today.


Again, this kit will be available to customers on September 5. You know you want it! I can help you order...just let me know.

Want to see what was for dinner last night? Just a couple of pics for you...




Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. Love how you've used that kit Karen. Nicely balanced card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty card! Love the foil touches...and that food, yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that LOBSTER! I want some...

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...