Saturday, August 18, 2018

Stampin' Up! Timeless Tidings #3

It was a rainy, gloomy day as I made this card yesterday for today. It did brighten my morning working on it.

My friend, Mary, played with the challenge at Paper Craft Crew the other day so I thought I might as well jump on the band wagon and create another alternative to the Timeless Tidings Project Kit. Here's the sketch for PCC#303...

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge 303! Play along with the latest challenge by visiting www.papercraftcrew.com #stampinup #papercraftcrew #papercrafts #stamping #sunnygirlscraps #crafting #crafts #craft #creative #creativity #create #sketchchallenge #colorchallenge #inspirationalchallenge #tictactoechallenge

and here is my card...


I fussy cut the poinsettia out from the kit and adhered it to one of the kit card bases. Unfortunately, the only ink I have is black...I would have preferred Mossy Meadow to go with the Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine that I used for my bow. 

I stamped one of the sentiments from the Timeless Tidings Stamp set onto a banner from the kit, cut off the gold end and adhered it to a gold banner from the Lots of Happy card kit using Dimensionals. Since the stamp is "Script", I am entering the challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown


I adhered 3 gold "do dads" to the poinsettia leaves. These two kits have kept me busy while we are away for a month.

Remember these products are not available until the Holiday Catalog goes public on September 5 so it's just a tease to whet your appetite for this wonderful, versatile kit. When the time comes, if I can help you order, let me know.

If you have any questions, let me know in a comment and I'll reply asap. I do not respond to "anonymous" comments as I am finding that most are spam. Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you tomorrow.


8 comments:

  1. Love this (and your cardinal)! I need to take another look at that kit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This kit is wonderful...it's a must have! Thanks, LeAnne. The cardinal is my sister-in-laws and I love it too.

      Delete
  2. How pretty! I love this card kit too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy. I just love the shades of red and green in this kit.

      Delete
  3. Lovely card, the red colour is so rich and sumptuous. Thanks for joining us at the 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I was happy to join the challenge.

      Delete
  4. The rich colours are beautiful and I like your layout. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...