Monday, August 6, 2018

Stampin' Up! Lots of Happy Another Alternative

Happy Monday peeps! Can you believe some of the trees in the Adirondacks are turning already. I hope it doesn't get too chilly before we return to Florida because I didn't bring warm clothes.

The Lots of Happy card kit is just wonderful when you are traveling. Here's another alternative I made.



I love the black and white striped paper. I colored the punch out leaves with the Old Olive and Lemon Lime Twist watercolor pencils. The leaves on the flower are colored the same. The flower and buds are colored with Rich Razzleberry and Flirty Flamingo pencils. The sentiment is raised with dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...