Saturday, July 28, 2018

Stampin' Up! Stitched All Around

 I was inspired by Tuesday Morning Sketches #463 for my card today. I'm not a fan of square cards either, but I think this gives the illusion of being square.


I used a die from the Stained Glass Thinlits and dies from Layering Squares to make my squares. I dry embossed my Soft Sea Foam card base with the Garden Trellis TIEF. My squares are Mossy Meadow and Soft Sea Foam. The sentiment is from Stitched All Around and is stamped in Mossy Meadow. I colored the Basic Pearl Jewels with my Mossy Meadow Stampin' Write Marker. I used retired Washi Tape for my cross piece. It was the from the 2014-2016 In Colors, of which one was Mossy Meadow. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to have that color back...but I think I might have already told you in another post!




For the inside, I used Mossy Meadow for my mat. The sentiment is stamped in Mossy Meadow on a piece of DSP from Tropical Escape. I cut it out with a die from Stitched Labels Framelits. I have a white gel pen to write my name on the dark cardstock.



Thank you so much for stopping by. Tomorrow I'll be in Tampa, but you can still visit me here! C ya!!

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

8 comments:

  1. I like how you used the square sketch to make a bigger card! Love the mossy colors and beautiful die-cut sentiment inside too! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I like the monochromatic palette and your combination of dies. LUV how you colored your pearls to match (I often do that, too). Very nice use of our sketch. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is very elegant. Love the elements. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love this color!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...