Saturday, May 5, 2018

Stampin' Up! Share What You Love DSP

I think tonight is going to be another quick post...I just don't have it in me to go into detail, but I don't want to miss a post! I am determined to post daily.

I used the new DSP that you can order June 1...unless you are a demonstrator, then you can have it now! You can become one...just ask me how!



My card base is Rich Razzleberry with a mat of Old Olive and a mat of Share What You Love DSP. 

Then I did another mat of Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Whisper White. On the the Whisper White, I stamped the flower (from the retiring Butterfly Basics) in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with my Rich Razzleberry and Olive Olive watercolor pencils. I blended those colors with my Blender Pen. 

I stamped the sentiment from Vertical Greetings and added a strip of Rich Razzleberry velvet ribbon (available June 1).

Thank you for stopping by...hope to see you tomorrow!

P.S. I was in such a hurry to post, I forgot to enter the card at Watercooler Wednesday "feminine" challenge!


10 comments:

  1. Such an awesome card! Those Share What You Love Bundles are pretty amazing! Love that everyone can get that pretty paper this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Card! I love using Vertical Greetings, it is perfect for your card. I hope you have a nice evening

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liza, I'm thrilled that you stopped by. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. So pretty, a nice vintage feel to this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, LeAnne, I think I'm beginning to like vintage.

      Delete
  4. Great job with this card Karen. Love the ribbon and the sentiment. The flower from Butterfly Basics is such a good match for this vintage style paper. Thanks for joining us for the "Feminine Anything Goes" challenge at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by to leave a comment, Penny.

      Delete
  5. Butterfly Basics goes so well with the Share What You Love DSP! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...