Thursday, April 5, 2018

Stampin' Up! Sweet Little Something for Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Welcome to another Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.


Is this your first time? If so, this is how it works: Each Thursday some of Amy's team get together to create beautiful projects for you to peruse. We are either given a sketch or color challenge and this week just happens to be a color challenge.

Image may contain: text

This is what I made for it.



Fortunately, I can make this my second entry at #WWYS162.

I started by creating my card base of Thick Whisper White and mats of Old Olive and Marina Mist. I cut my art panel out of Whisper White and stamped the bunny in Marina Mist using my Stamp-a-ratus (available June 1). This is a three stamp set from Sweet Little Something. The hearts are from Heart Happiness and I stamped off once and then stamped them on the art panel in Old Olive. I stamped the sentiment in Marina Mist. His bow is Old Olive Baker's Twine and held on with a glue dot. I edged the panel with my Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker. Then I adhered all the parts together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and the card front was done.

For the inside...

I have a mat of Old Olive and Marina Mist. The art panel is Whisper White and the "It's Your" is from Birthday delivery and the "1st" and "birthday" from Number of Years...stamped in...you guessed it... Marina Mist and Old Olive! I adhered everything together and my card was finished! But you aren't finished yet...

Click on the "Next" button to visit Julie's blog (you will not be disappointed!). 


Just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:

Karen Finkle -  You are here!
Julie Johnston 

Cardstock Cuts:

Base - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Old Olive Mat - 2 at 4" x 5 1/4"
Marina Mist Mat - 2 at 3 3/4" x 5"
Art Panel - 2 at 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"

Products Used:

Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

16 comments:

  1. What a lovely sweet bunny, Karen! And a perfect card for a first birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. I haven't seen the little guy in 6 months. I'm sure he has grown.

      Delete
  2. Cute little bunny! Wonderful card for a one year old. Sweet and simple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very simple with the Stamparatus! Thanks for stopping by, Julie.

      Delete
  3. How cute! Love your little bunny. Perfect for a 1st birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet birthday card! Love the bunny stamp

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute little bunny, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet bunny, looks wonderful. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bunny looks so dimensional that the one-year old will try to play with it! Cute card and perfect for a happy birthday card. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It'll be used for Easter next year too. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

      Delete
  8. aw, he is absolutely adorable in those colours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandi, for stopping by. It was great seeing your name and comment pop up!

      Delete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...