Saturday, March 24, 2018

Stampin' Up! Half Full

Today's card is yet another for Cystic Fibrosis. I used the same stamp set as yesterday.
On this one, I used DSP from Eastern Palace, gold foil paper, my Blends, an enamel dot and Rich Razzleberry cardstock. I love this stamp set.  If you do too, I can help you purchase it! Just click on any product image below and it will take you directly to my store. Unfortunately, the Blends are temporarily unavailable, but you can use Stampin' Write Markers and a Blender Pen.

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to your visit tomorrow.

Products Used:

4 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed your cards over the last few days. I am so bummed about the blends too. I have several customers that wanted them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, LeAnne. It makes me happy to see you visit!

      Delete
  2. Another pretty card! The blends are just temporarily unavailable...hopefully they'll be back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy. I changed the wording in my post to reflect that.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...