Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Stampin' Up! Moon Baby

I made this card with my sister-in-law because she needed a baby card.

We CASE'd my friend and upline, Mary Deatherage's card. If you click on the blue link, it will take you there and you can see how to make it. We changed up the colors, twine and stars but all the measurements are the same as Mary's. Thank you Mary!


and for the inside ....


Did we come close to making ours as beautiful as Mary's?

Thanks for visiting, give Mary a visit and I hope you will return to my blog tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how sweet! The colors are perfect and I love this design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I think you made it absolutely wonderfully! Thanks for the shout-out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...