Saturday, December 23, 2017

Stampin' Up! Work of Art

I love our housekeeper! She was very impressed by the gift certificate envelope that I made for her to give to her mother. So much so, that she asked me to make 20 thank you cards for her...woo hoo! I must give credit to Sam Donald of PootlesPapercraft for the idea. This was so quick and easy to make!



My card base is Berry Burst, as is the ink. The stamps are from the set "Work of Art". The long swishy stamp is only inked once, but stamped three times. The flower is stamped and punched using the retired Petite Petals set. The heart and star are punched as well and the three are adhered with glue dots.

I'm thinking maybe the "Thank" should have been placed closer to the "you"...your thoughts would be appreciated. I may look for another thank you stamp so I only have to stamp once (these are two separate pieces and are not see through). If I had my Stamparatus, it would be a walk in the park! What is a Stamparatus you ask? Stamparatus Video. If you are interested, let me know and I'll provide you with more info!

Update: I made this second card, moving the sentiment, coloring the heart and adding a little pearl to it. I definitely like it better!


Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! I'm sure that she'll love it...I definitely would stamp the two words closer together or use a stamp where they're already together. But the design is cute and perfect for making in multiples! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...