Friday, December 15, 2017

Stampin' Up! Mini Pizza Box

This is my second post today! Well, as you can see, I am on a pizza box decorating kick!! CAS-ual Fridays 189 Dreaming of a White Christmas  is to be a card or a tag that is mostly white. That is this pizza box's challenge...it's quite white with a little gold and silver thrown in BUT it really wants to be a tag! You know how it goes in this day and age!! Today at Epcot, I wanted to be a man because the ladies' room line was out into the street and there were no men standing at the men's room! (Hope you can deal with my sense of humor!!)


The products used are listed below and thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Perfect little box for all of your Christmas gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Don't these little pizza boxes just decorate so beautifully!? And you've done a super pretty job with this one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary. These have been my favorite items to create!

      Delete
  3. Ooh I know what you mean about wanting to be a man sometimes LOL. Your little box is beautiful and thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and elegant, loving the foil snowflakes. Thanks for playing along at Casual Fridays Dreaming of a White Christmas challenge. Lisa ~ DTM

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...