Monday, November 13, 2017

Stampin' Up! Kudos

Today is not about me nor my cards! It's about my upline and my upline's upline!! I also am posting the cards they sent me for my birthday (well, maybe a little about me!) and two other friends as they are all SU related.

First, my upline, Mary Detherage was just named #227 overall globally (out of almost 50,000!) AND #106 overall in the US this past year at Stampin' Up! Here's a sample of her work and what I was privileged to receive.

Now for Amy who is the leader of Amy's Inkin' Krew and over Mary and me. Amy was NUMBER 9 in the US and drumroll...#20 in the WORLD! Here's a sample of her work and what I was privileged to receive. (She colored everything on the front!!)

In any event, I am proud to be a part of Mary's Critters-N-Creatin' Krew and Amy's team. I am learning so much from them. If you have an "ink"ling (see what I did there!) to become a demonstrator, let me hear from you!

For my other two friends...Barb is a member of our local card group and here is her card. I just received her card today because last year I got her card a month early :-)


She knows my favorite color is purple...it's hers too!

Last but not least, is my friend from PA...another SU demonstrator, LeAnne. We are kindred spirits in life as well as in Stampin' Up! Here's her card.
I am blessed to have all these Stampin' Up women in my life and I hope you have enjoyed seeing their artistry.

Thanks for looking!






2 comments:

  1. Hope that you had a wonderful birthday!! Thanks so much for being a part of our team! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my honor to be part of the team! My birthday with The Mouse and hubby was great!!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...