Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Stampin' Up! Painted Harvest Part 2

This is the other card I made for Regina. This was the color she saw the other day.


The colors I used for this card are Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry and Wild Wasabi. It is the same stamp set I used yesterday, Painted Harvest. The flowers on the outside are stamped full strength and the inside is stamped off. My card base is Rich Razzleberry and the mat is Basic Black. Also, the dies are the Large Letter Framelits. I have to get my moneys worth out of these dies!

The sentiments are from a past Paper Pumpkin kit and the current Dragonfly Dreams.

This is the second card I have entered in The Flower Challenge #13 and I would like to win prize #4.


Thanks for looking!


5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Karen! Love the color combination and your flowers are perfectly stamped. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amy... you are most kind. I have another one I did where I placed the flowers a little differently but I can't show it until after our daughter's birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combination - and your initials are perfectly eclipsed! Beautiful card - as was the first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary...you know how much I appreciate your stopping by to leave such a nice compliment when you are such a busy lady!

      Delete
  4. That's so beautiful. I was at my first ever Stampin' Up night last week and I used this stamp. Really loved the end result and your colours are beautiful. Particularly like the hidden die cuts - and I used those dies too! Thank you for joining us at the Flower Challenge for our special anniversary month. Ruth DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...